Eaton 9SX UPS1000I Rack 2U(1000 VA 900 W) 9SX1000IR
The Eaton 9SX UPS1000I Rack 2U(1000 VA 900 W) 9SX1000IR offers high availability, flexibility, and advanced protection for infrastructure, industrial, medical, IT, networking, storage and telecom. Delivering online double conversion protection in convenient tower or rack format
- Online double conversion topology allowing for continuous monitoring of power conditions.
- With a 0.9 power factor the 9SX powers more servers than other UPSs with equivalent VA ratings and lower power factors.
- Energy metering – kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager
- Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of nonessential equipment to maximise battery runtime for critical devices.
- Eaton ABM battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that extends battery life by up to 50%
- Add up to 4 external hot-swappable battery modules for increased battery runtime.
|Topology||On-line double conversion with PFC (Power Factor Correction) system|
|Dimensions (H x W x D, mm)||86.5 x 438 x 438|
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Input Voltage Range||190-276V without derating (up to 120–276V with derating)|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz autoselection|
|Frequency Range||40-70 Hz|
|Output Frequency||50/60 Hz autoselect, frequency converter as standard|
|Battery Management||ABM® and Temperature compensated charging method (user selectable), automatic battery test, deep discharge protection, automatic recognition of external battery units.|
|Extended Battery Capability||EBM with Rack Kit|
|User Interface||Multilingual graphical LCD display|
|Communication Ports||1 USB port + 1 serial RS232 port + 1 mini-terminal block for Remote Power Off + 1 mini-terminal block for Output relay|
|Communication Slot||1 slot for Network-M2, Network-MS, ModBus-MS or Relay-MS cards|
|Environmental & Standards|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40°C continuous|
|Safety markings||IEC/EN 62040-1, UL 1778, CSA 22.2|
|EMC Markings||IEC/EN 62040 -2 , FCC Class B, CISPR22 Class B|
|Approvals||CE /CB report (TUV) / cULus / EAC / RCM|