DELL EMC PowerEdge R340 Rack Server Xeon E-2224 3.4GHz-8M cache-8G
The DELL EMC PowerEdge R340 Rack Server Xeon E-2224 3.4GHz-8M cache-8G offers features to support your demanding and growing business needs.
- Increase performance with up to 100%* higher core counts. Customers can choose a 4-, 6-, or 8-core Intel® Xeon® E-2200 processor
- Scale storage and memory depending on your compute requirements
- Reduce operational costs with multi-vector cooling that automatically calculates and delivers the proper airflow needed for optimal cooling
The R340 delivers the flexibility to increase compute, storage, and memory capacity.
- Increase compute performance and the ability to run multiple applications at the same time, by choosing either a 4-, 6-, or 8-core Intel Xeon E-2200 processor
- Harness data growth with up to eight internal 2.5″ hot plug HDDs or four 3.5″ hot plug HDDs
- Address data sets with up to four DDR4 DIMMs and with a maximum of 64GB of RAM
Reduce the time and effort to manage IT environments by automating everyday tasks.
• Deploy multiple servers with iDRAC Group Manager, a built-in “one to many console”
• Remotely access your servers anywhere, anytime from your mobile device with OpenManage Mobile (with OpenManage Enterprise)
• Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
DELL EMC PowerEdge R340 Rack Server Specs
Intel Xeon E-2224 3.4GHz,
4C/4T, turbo (71W),
8GB 2666MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM,
1 x 2TB
7.2K RPM NLSAS 12Gbps 512n 3.5in Hot-Plug Hard Drive ,
PERC H330 Integrated RAID Controller,
1x FH x8 PCIe Gen3 slot,
1x LP x4 PCIe Gen3 slot,
Single Hot Plug Power
On-Board LOM 1GBE Dual Port
1 Yrs Basic Warranty.