Dell EMC PowerEdge T640 Server Dual Intel Xeon 4216
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T640 Server Dual Intel Xeon 4216 is a versatile, powerhouse server ideal for mid-sized offices, remote sites and data centers. The T640 combines powerful performance and massive internal storage capacity in a rack or tower platform. Address a wide range of workloads and future-proof your data center with flexible storage, performance and I/O options.
- Server virtualization, desktop virtualization
- Database, business analytics (BI) and intelligence
- Applications and imaging for medical, finance, education and science
- ERP, CRM, HPC
- Software-defined technologies
Meet evolving business needs with the scalable business architecture of the PowerEdge T640. Accelerate demanding workloads and plan for future growth with cost-effective, in-server expansion.
- Deliver fast insights with up to 8 NVMe drives and 2 x 10GbE connections.
- Scale compute resources with Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors that deliver a 27% increase in cores and 50% increase in bandwidth over the previous generation.*
- Address massive data growth with up to 18 x 3.5″ or 32 x 2.5″ drives and 8 PCIe slots.
- Provide advanced imaging and VDI with up to 4 x 300W GPU accelerators.
Dell OpenManage intelligent automation enables you to spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on business-critical priorities.
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72% with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell iDRAC9 for automated management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably.
Dual Intel Xeon 4216 with up to 8 Hot Plug Hard Drives,
4 X 32 GB RDIMM,
4 X 960
SSD Hot-plug Hard,
3.5in HYB CARR,
PERC H730 RAID Controller,
iDRAC9 Express /DVD+/-RW, SATA,
Internal for 4HDD
chassis/C13 to C14, PDU Style,
6.5 Feet (2m),
Power Cord / On-Board Dual-Port 10GbE LOM /Dual Hot Plug
Power Supplies 750W /