Cisco IP Phone 8841 CP-8841-K9
Get highly secure, high-quality, easy-to-use wideband audio and comprehensive mission-critical VoIP communications. The Cisco IP Phone 8841 CP-8841-K9 is ideal for knowledge workers and remote workers across industries and businesses of all sizes. Cisco on-premises, hosted, Webex Calling, and third-party call control* offer flexible deployment options.
With the Cisco IP Phone 8841, you can increase personal productivity through an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy to use. The IP Phone 8841 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, encrypted voice communications to enhance security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communication features from Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms and third-party hosted call control.
The Cisco IP Phone 8841 offers five programmable line keys. You can configure keys to support either multiple directory numbers or call features such as speed dial. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number, using the multicall-per-line feature. Fixed function keys give you one-touch access to applications, messaging, directory, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. Backlit acoustic keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
- Flexible deployment options include Cisco on-premises, hosted, and Webex Calling.
- Cisco Expressway provides remote workers single sign-on access without a VPN client
- Cisco EnergyWise reduces energy cost and carbon footprint in off-work hours
- Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
- Cisco Webex Phone OS consolidates administration with common software to both the the IP Phone 8800 Series and IP Phone 7800 Series
- The Cisco IP Phone 8841 offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color
display. Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global
- The phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for your PC connection.
- Support for Cisco EnergyWise™ technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8841 more energy-efficient and
eco-friendly; the phone is qualified by the Energy Star organization.
- An optional wall-mount kit is orderable as a spare part for customers seeking this capability.